We believe in the power of community and the importance of building relationships with families going through similar experiences. If you are an individual living with a neuromuscular disease, we invite you and your loved ones to attend one of our MDA Engage education events taking place across the country.
MDA Engage Community Education Seminars are one-day events empowering individuals and families with knowledge and resources. Information is shared by experts in the field and individuals living with neuromuscular disease. Topics covered include best practices in clinical care, a research and clinical trial review, genetic information, and much more. MDA Engage seminars also provide an opportunity for families to connect with dedicated social time.
As one participant shared, they were “glad to meet other people in similar situations and discuss issues and solutions related to neuromuscular disease.”
Upcoming MDA Engage Seminars:
- MDA Engage Texas: Aug. 3, Dallas
- MDA Engage Oklahoma: Sept. 7, Oklahoma City
- MDA Engage Michigan: Sept. 14, Detroit
- MDA Engage Southern California: Sept. 14, San Diego
- MDA Engage Boston: Sept. 14, Boston
- MDA Engage Illinois: Sept. 28, Chicago
- MDA Engage Washington: Sept. 28, Seattle
- MDA Engage Tennessee: Oct. 5, Nashville
- MDA Engage Pennsylvania: Oct. 26, Pittsburgh
- MDA Engage Colorado: Nov. 2, Denver
- MDA Engage Georgia: Nov. 9, Atlanta
- MDA Engage Kansas: Nov. 16, Overland Park
For a complete list of MDA Engage events, including disease-specific Engage symposia, and to register, visit https://www.mda.org/care/mda-engage. For questions related to any MDA Engage event, reach out to 1-833-ASK-MDA1 (1-833-275-6321) or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at one of these upcoming seminars!
MDA would like to thank our Engage Seminar supporters, Sanofi Genzyme, AveXis, and Genentech.