Finding the right mobility equipment can be stressful. Wheelchairs, scooters and mobility equipment aren’t one size fits all. Finding the right mobility equipment to meet the needs of an individual living with neuromuscular disease takes time and research.
This webinar will provide tips on how to get started ahead of time to determine the best option for you or a loved one.
Physical therapists Sara Feldman (Temple University, Philadelphia) and Peggy Allred (Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles) will lead the presentation, which will focus on the following topics:
- Mobility equipment options
- Tips for making the right choice
- Processes for obtaining mobility equipment
- Navigating challenges with insurance companies
Instructions to join the webinar
- Follow this link.
- Click “Join Now” and allow the meeting time to load.
- After you log in, use the phone number, access code and attendee ID that pops up on your screen.
Need to call in using your computer? Select the “call using computer” option and your speakers and microphone will be activated. If you don’t have a microphone, you can listen in and view the presentation and provide questions to the moderator via the chat function.
This webinar is brought to you by National Seating & Mobility.