Researchers at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada are seeking young adults living with muscular dystrophy to participate in a survey about their interest in and experiences receiving genetic information.
Participants will be required to complete a 10-15 minute online survey that collects largely quantitative data, as well as some open-ended responses. After completing the survey, participants may choose to enter a raffle for a Visa gift card.
To be eligible, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- 16-25 years of age at the time of enrollment
- Diagnosis of muscular dystrophy
- Lives in Canada or the USA
Individuals may not be eligible to participate in the following cases:
- Insufficient reading comprehension or written English language skills to complete the survey
- Asymptomatic genetic carriers of muscular dystrophy
People interested in participating in this survey can find more information here: